The success of the Two Shrines Pilgrimage depends on generous donations. We are grateful for each pledge of financial, spiritual and volunteering support.
Financial donations will make enormous difference to this year’s pilgrimage and the experience of our pilgrims:
- £150 will enhance the music for the Sacred Liturgy;
- £90 will sponsor a priest, seminarian or volunteer;
- £45 will allow a student or child to take part.
Donate to The Confraternity of St Ninian
By using our safe online payment system you can donate to The Confraternity of St Ninian by Debit and Credit card as well as Paypal. Please use the quantity amount to determine the amount you would like to donate e.g quantity of 5 for £5.00
We will be happy to receive donations by cheque payable to “The Confraternity of St Ninian” and sent to CoSN, 29/5 Milton St, Edinburgh, EH8 8HB. Donations can be made by BACS to 42-50-42 A/C 20400915; please confirm your donation by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a UK taxpayer you can add 25% to your donation at no extra cost to yourself using the Gift Aid scheme. Please ask us about Gift Aid when making your donation.
To mark the 700th anniversary of the dedication of St Andrews Cathedral in the presence of King Robert the Bruce, OUR 2018 FUNDRAISING TARGET IS £700.
Those unable to walk with us are invited to make a spiritual donation; please contact us to join our Guardian Angels’ Chapter to support the walkers with your prayers during the pilgrimage.
In order to ensure the smooth running of the pilgrimage, we require the assistance of our team of volunteers. If you would be interested in volunteering during the pilgrimage please e-mail us.
In recognition of your generous support:
- Mass will be offered in Dunfermline for the particular intentions of the Confraternity’s donors on Sunday 5 August, the second day of the pilgrimage;
- If you desire, your name and intentions will be included in each pilgrim’s information pack and carried between St Andrew’s two shrines.